Electricity is one of the largest fixed costs for feed mill operations. We help agribusiness cut costs, gain energy resiliency and independence by producing their own power.
- Solar is a power generating asset that will save your feed mill money for decades to come.
- Electricity is one the largest expenses for Feed Mill Operations. Hedge against price increases.
- Right now there are huge incentives & USDA grants for up to 80% of rural solar array cost.
- Feed Mills are a perfect fit with roofs or ample land perfectly suited to install a solar array.
- Energy prices are rising. The biggest utility in Indiana rose 13% last year alone.
- Low money down long-term solar financing – cashflow from day one!
- Own the means of energy production and gain independence from the electric utility
- Emergent Solar Energy uses 100% American-Made solar components in all of our installations
We've build some of the largest agricultural solar projects in Indiana
Emergent Solar commissioned the Resler Feeder Hog LLC solar array in Mishawaka in late 2018, and it is one of Indiana's largest agricultural solar projects. This is a 155kW solar array that offsets more than 75% of this hog farm & feed mills electric expense. This project also qualified and received a USDA REAP solar grant along with long-term solar AG financing that allowed the project to cashflow with short payback period and an attractive ROI. You can lean more about how we help Indiana farms and rural businesses go solar, our financing options, and USDA REAP grants by clicking below.
Learn about how we can help your agribusiness qualify for a USDA Renewable Energy for America Program Grant for Solar
We are experts in the USDA REAP Grant Program
Cut your farm's electric bill and taxes and invest the savings into a solar which will produce free energy for decades to come. We specialize in solar solutions for Indiana farmers and Agribusiness.
Interested in learning more about how we can help you with a USDA REAP Solar grant for your Indiana Feed Mill? Call us at 765.753.9155 during business hours or click below.