Emergent Solar Energy is located in Purdue Research Park, and works closely with the agricultural community. We have designed and built some of the largest hog barn solar projects in the state of Indiana. You can read about our work featured in these respected agriculture publications.
- Solar is a power generating asset that will save your hog farm money for decades to come
- Emergent Solar has extensive experience in CAFO farm solar design & construction
- Right now there are huge solar incentives that pay for up to 80% of the farm solar cost
- Hog Barns are a perfect fit with ample roof or land well suited to install your solar array
- Energy costs continue to rise. The largest utility in Indiana rose 13% last year alone
- Low money down long-term solar AG financing – cashflow from day one!
- Own the means of energy production and gain independence from the electric utility
- Emergent Solar uses American-Made solar components in our on-farm solar projects
- We help hog finishers become more profitable by reducing your fixed input costs and hedging your energy costs against inflation
We are experts in the USDA REAP Grant Program
Cut your farm's electric bill and taxes and invest the savings into a solar which will produce free energy for decades to come. Become energy independent. We specialize in solar solutions for Indiana Hog farmers and Agribusiness.
Interested in learning more about how we can help you with a USDA REAP Solar grant for your Indiana Hog Finishing Barn? Call us at 765.753.9155 during business hours or click below.